Is Fertility House Calls right for me?
Common reasons to connect with a fertility specialist:
How it works
FIND A CLINIC
The first step in finding the right clinic is easy. All you need to do is:
- Enter your zip code to search for fertility clinics in your area
- Choose from a list of credible clinic options
- Request your initial consult online
CONNECT WITH THE CLINIC
The clinic you selected will follow up with you within 1 business day. Here are some things to go over:
- Cost of consult—this will depend on your insurance coverage and the clinic you select
- Your insurance card—the clinic may need additional information
- Any prior diagnosis or information from your OB/GYN
MEET FOR YOUR CONSULT
On the day of your consult, a clinic staff member will meet with you virtually or in person depending on the appointment you scheduled.
What to expect with your consult.*
- Be prepared to answer health-related questions
- Write down your questions ahead of time
- Have a support person with you
*Each clinic may differ with their initial consults.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
When you’re dealing with fertility challenges, knowing where to turn can be overwhelming—that’s where we come in. When you book a consult through us, we’ll connect you to an experienced fertility clinic in just a few easy steps. Watch the video to find out more.
Frequently asked questions
What is the cost of my first consultation with Fertility House Calls?
Where is Fertility House Calls available?
Who will I speak with at my consult?
Who qualifies for a Fertility House Call?
Should anyone else be there with me?